ReadWell

ReadWell

Monday, August 3, 2009

Thing 14

The searches in Technorati were interesting. At first, I left out "school" in school library learning 2.0. The result was 543. When I added school, the number lowered to 180. There were 77 blogs and 28 tags. Hmmm.

I guess there's logical corelation between the popular and authority lists. I noticed many of the same names in the top 10 (and more) of each. Searches were no surprise - quite a few for movie babes, but generally a widespread of topics.

Because I deal with pretty young kids, my use of this would be more personal /professional, not really to show the kids how to. But as a means of keeping yourself advised as to what is being popularly pursued on the web, I think these tools are amazing. Trends are measured as they happen, not in retrospect or hindsight. No wonder the commercial world is all over this!

No comments:

Post a Comment