ReadWell

ReadWell

Monday, July 27, 2009

Thing 2.
While I don't have the site completed, I thought I would go ahead and post the easiest and hardest of the 7-1/2. I think the easiest habit is play. Of course, there is a distinct difference in playing to play and productive or purposeful playing. My learning "at play" is probably more incidental. Too often, when we complete training on some tech application and are given time to play, I am less than productive.
Perhaps then, it will be no great surprise to learn that the most difficult of the habits is taking responsibility for my own learning. I perform and "learn" better when in a class with structured guidelines and a timeline. The 23 Things will present a significant problem for completion...
After signing up, I was gone on family vacation for over 3 weeks, with little opportunity to work on this. Now, I scurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment